China TianYing TY-LR78-2 1570nm 30km eye safe laser rangefinder module developed for observation platforms tasked to acquire small, moving targets, hence the 1 Hz continuous 10minutes measuring rate and the extended range. They can find the range to large targets such as 40m x 10m ship to distances up to and even beyond 30km.
The LRF-30km 1 Hz is installed in platforms on ships, land vehicles or aeroplanes. Easy integrated to camera system, fire-control system etc, it is ideal for 500mm to 1200mm focus cooled thermal camera system.
We leveraged the lastest technology to construct this remarkably compact, exceptionally accurate rangefinder, hence customer enable very easy integration into different platforms.
30km 1Hz continuous 10minutes 1570nm Eye Safe Laser Rangefinder Specification:
1) Beyond 15km ranging capability of 30% reflection 5 square meter airplanes, beyond 30km ranging capability of 40m x 10m ship.
Note: Standard clear atmosphere; extinction coefficient 0.038 km-1 (Beta Spec); sea level visibility = 23.5km.
2) 1Hz continuous measuring 10 minutes.
3) Beam divergence 1 mrad, option 2mrad, 0.8mrad, 0.7mrad, 0.6mrad, 0.5mrad, 0.4mrad, 0.3mrad etc.
4) Accuracy less than 2m.
5) Eye safe class 1.
6) Only 2100 cubic centimeters in size.
7) Less than 2.5kg weight.
8) Working temperature: -40°C to + 60°C.
9) Reliability: life > one hundred thousand range measurements and MTBF > 4000 hours.
10) Base on cutting-edge OPO 1570nm solid-state Avalanche Photo Diode Detector (APD) technology.
30km 1Hz continuous 10minutes Laser Rangefinder Module Recommended Use:
1) Optronic surveillance and reconnaissance.
2) Target tracking systems and anti-aircraft systems.
3) Fire control systems for land, air and sea targets.
4) For determination of flight altitudes on airports.
5) To measure the distance of ships from the coast.
6) In general for applications of position determination of moving objects.
1, Why many 20km/30km/40km laser rangefinder can not measure tank 10km in standard 23.5km visibility?
Because their 20km/30km/40km is theory data or high reflection large target in ideal visibility condition, even reflection need beyond 80% and visibility need beyond 50km.
2, Why many NATO target 10% reflection 12km laser rangefinder can not measure tank 10km in standard 23.5km visibility?
Because their 10% reflection is not real performance data, 2.3m x 2.3m NATO taraget is not real tank, or their NATO target effective size is different..
3, Why many laser rangefinder is only show max measurement rate?
Because max rate and continuous rate technology demand is different, such as max 12.5Hz 10sec to 60 sec, maybe then 5Hz is max 1 min to 3 min with cycle.
4, Why many laser rangefinder price is very cheap?
Because performance is different, if used for same performance, then our price is very cheap. that is why many laser rangefinder do not show their main performance data.