40km Eye Safe Laser Rangefinder Module of 12.5Hz continuous 10minutes
China TianYing TY-LR80 1570nm 40km eye safe laser range finder module 12.5Hz developed for modern optronic reconnaissance platforms tasked to acquire small, fast moving targets, hence the 12.5Hz measuring rate and the extended range. They can find the range to midsize targets such as 15m x 8m ship to distances up to and even beyond 40km.
The LRF-40km 12.5Hz is installed in platforms on ships, land vehicles or aeroplanes. Easy integrated to camera system, fire-control system etc, it is ideal for 750mm to 1650mm focus cooled thermal camera system.
We leveraged the latest technology to construct this remarkably compact, exceptionally accurate rangefinder, hence customer enable very easy integration into different platforms.
40km 12.5Hz continuous rate 1570nm Laser Rangefinder Module Features:
1) Beyond 25km ranging capability of 30% reflection 5 square meter airplanes, beyond 40km ranging capability of 15m x 8m ship/airplane/large craft.
Note: Standard clear atmosphere; extinction coefficient 0.038 km-1 (Beta Spec); sea level visibility = 23.5km.
2) 12.5Hz continuous 10minutes.
3) Beam divergence 0.9 mrad, option 2mrad, 0.8mrad, 0.7mrad, 0.6mrad, 0.5mrad, 0.4mrad, 0.3mrad etc.
4) Accuracy less than 5m.
5) Eye safe class 1.
6) Only 6900 cubic centimeters in size.
7) Less than 5.5kg weight.
8) Working temperature: -40°C to + 60°C.
9) Reliability: life > one million range measurements and MTBF > 10000 hours.
10) Based on diode-pumped OPO TE-cooled APD technology; option 1064nm wavelength.
11 )Easy integration to CCD camera system, thermal camera system, fire-control system etc.
40km 12.5Hz continuous rate 1064nm/1570nm Laser Rangefinder Module Recommended Use:
1) Optronic surveillance and reconnaissance.
2) Target tracking systems and anti-aircraft systems.
3) Fire control systems for land, air and sea targets.
4) For determination of flight altitudes on airports.
5) To measure the distance of ships from the coast.
6) In general for applications of position determination of moving objects.